Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in February 2017
- Miriam Wallraven, Women Writers and the Occult in Literature and Culture: Female Lucifers, Priestesses, and Witches
- Kathleen Frederickson, The Ploy of Instinct: Victorian Sciences of Nature and Sexuality in Liberal Governance
- Ayesha Ramachandran, The Worldmakers: Global Imagining in Early Modern Europe
- Hilary Rose and Steven Rose, Can Neuroscience Change Our Minds?
- Peter Middleton, Physics Envy: American Poetry and Science in the Cold War and After
- John Seamon, Memory and Movies: What Films Can Teach Us about Memory
- Tobias Menely, The Animal Claim: Sensibility and the Creaturely Voice
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2013 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.