Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in March 2017
- Rosalind Ridley, Peter Pan and the Mind of J M Barrie: An Exploration of Cognition and Consciousness
- Karen Bourrier, The Measure of Manliness: Disability and Masculinity in the Mid-Victorian Novel
- Laura Marcus, Dreams of Modernity: Psychoanalysis, Literature, Cinema
- Deborah Lupton, The Quantified Self
- Corinna Wagner and Andy Brown (eds), A Body of Work: An Anthology of Poetry and Medicine
- Shelley Trower, Rocks of Nation: The Imagination of Celtic Cornwall
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2013 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.