Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in May 2017
- Barbara K. Seeber, Jane Austen and Animals
- Jan Golinski, The Experimental Self: Humphry Davy and the Making of a Man of Science
- Stephanie Shirilan, Robert Burton and the Transformative Powers of Melancholy
- Peter de Bolla, The Architecture of Concepts: The Historical Formation of Human Rights
- Kevin Binfield, ed, Writings of the Luddites
- Markus Iseli, Thomas De Quincey and the Cognitive Unconscious
- Avihu Zakai, Jonathan Edwards's Philosophy of Nature: the Re-enchantment of the World in the Age of Scientific Reasoning
- Heather Houser, Ecosickness in Contemporary U.S. Fiction: Environment and Affect
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2014 onwards will be considered.