The JLS has recently published its second issue, Vol.2, No.1. The issue contains
- The ichthyosaurus and its representations by JOHN GLENDENING
- Hoffmann's motifs of physical movement by VAL SCULLION
- The sonnet and geometry by MATTHEW CHIASSON & JANINE ROGERS
- Additionally there are reviews of recent journal articles by Laura Voracheck,
- Anna Henchman, Mandy Reid and Danielle Coriale.
The JLS is online and free to access and can be found at: http://literatureandscience.research.glam.ac.uk/journal/home
The JLS is now accepting the submission of articles, and reviews of recent journal articles for future issues. Please make any enquiries with the
Editor-in-Chief, Martin Willis, on email@example.com.