The second meeting of the Time and Temporality Network will take place at the University of Warwick on Friday 13th June 2014. It will be a one-day workshop focusing on temporality in relation to medicine and what might be called disorderd or atypical experiences of the body and mind.
Speakers and respondents include:
- John Fletcher (English, University of Warwick)
- Ulrika Maude (English, University of Bristol)
- Laura Salisbury (English, University of Exeter)
- Lynne Segal (Psychosocial Studies, Birkbeck College, University of London)
- Angela Woods (Philosophy and Centre for Medical Humanities, University of Durham)
The event is free, but registration is essential. Please contact Elizabeth Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.
Elizabeth Barry (University of Warwick)
Ben Davies (University of Portsmouth)
Comments are now closed.