BSLS members are invited to submit items suitable for inclusion in this autumn’s Newsletter by Word attachment to email@example.com. Please direct them to me by Tuesday, October 27. Notices referring to the past twelve months’ activities are welcomed.
I especially encourage you to send:
- Notices of new books (including monographs and edited volumes) published by members;
- Brief reports on science and literature events, seminars, conference panels, keynotes, and symposia organized by (or otherwise participated in by) members;
- Funding awards in relevant areas;
- Members’ completed PhDs (with note of title and awarding institution);
- Festivals, exhibitions, public talks, media appearances, and other public engagement in the field by members; and
- Forthcoming events to publicise, with CFPs, links, contact information, etc.
Be mindful that the Society broadly defines ‘science’ to include areas such as medicine and technology. Hold items under 250 words, please, and note that memberships should be up to date for items to be included in the Newsletter. For details of renewals please contact the Membership Secretary, Jessica Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Gratefully, Jenni Halpin, Newsletter Editor