Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in December 2015
- Jennifer Munro, Edward Geisweidt, and Lynne Bruckner (eds.), Ecological Approaches to Early Modern English Texts: A Field Guide to Reading and Teaching
- Gavin Budge, Romanticism, Medicine and the Natural Supernatural: Transcendent Vision and Bodily Spectres, 1789-1852
- Christopher Hamlin, More Than Hot: A Short History of Fever
- James Secord, Visions of Science: Books and Readers at the Dawn of the Victorian Age
- Stuart Peterfreund, Turning Points in Natural Theology from Bacon to Darwin: The Way of the Argument from Design
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2010 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.
A list of books that have already been reviewed on the British Society for Literature and Science website can be found here.