Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in February 2016
- Eckart Voigts, Barbara Schaff and Monika Pietrzak-Franger (eds.), Reflecting on Darwin
- Jen E Boyle, Anamorphosis in Early Modern Literature
- Larry Duffy, Flaubert, Zola, and the Incorporation of Disciplinary Knowledge
- Mona Narain and Karen Gevirtz (eds.), Gender and Space in British Literature, 1660-1820
- Paul B. Armstrong, How Literature Plays with the Brain
- Patrick Parrinder, Utopian Literature and Science: From the Scientific Revolution to Brave New World and Beyond
- Gary B. Ferngren, Medicine and Religion: a Historical Introduction
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2010 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.
A list of books that have already been reviewed on the British Society for Literature and Science website can be found here.