Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in March 2016
- Daniel Brown, The Poetry of Victorian Scientists: Style, Science and Nonsense
- Mary Thomas Crane, Losing touch with Nature: Literature and the New Science in Sixteenth-Century England
- Allen MacDuffie, Victorian Literature, Energy, and the Ecological Imagination
- Christina Walter, Optical Impersonality: Science, Images and Literary Modernism
- Tatiana Kontou and Sarah Willburn (eds), The Ashgate Research Companion to Nineteenth-Century Spiritualism and the Occult
- Melissa Anne Raines, George Eliot’s Grammar of Being
- B. M. Pietsch, Dispensational Modernism
- Katherine Eggert, Disknowledge: Literature, Alchemy, and the End of Humanism in Renaissance England
- Ute Frevert et al., Emotional Lexicons: Continuity and Change in the Vocabulary of Feeling 1700-2000
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2010 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.
A list of books that have already been reviewed on the British Society for Literature and Science website can be found here.