Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in May 2016
- Elizabeth Yale, Sociable Knowledge: Natural History and the Nation in Early Modern Britain
- Justin D Edwards (ed.), Technologies of the Gothic in Literature and Culture: Technogothics
- Agnieszka Soltysik Monnet, The Poetics and Politics of the American Gothic
- Tim Lewens, Cultural Evolution: Conceptual Challenges
- David N. Livingstone, Dealing with Darwin: Place, Politics, and Rhetoric in Religious Engagements with Evolution
- Shawn Malley, From Archaeology to Spectacle in Victorian Britain: The Case of Assyria, 1845-1854
- Terence Cave, Thinking with Literature: Towards a Cognitive Criticism
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2010 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.
A list of books that have already been reviewed on the British Society for Literature and Science website can be found here.