Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in July 2016
- Trevor Dodman, Shell Shock, Memory, and the Novel in the Wake of World War I
- Esther L. Jones, Medicine and Ethics in Black Women’s Speculative Fiction
- Valerie Purton (ed), Darwin, Tennyson and Their Readers: Explorations in Victorian Literature and Science
- William Hughes, That Devil’s Trick: Hypnotism and the Victorian Popular Imagination
- Helena Feder, Ecocriticism and the Idea of Culture: Biology and the Bildungsroman
- Claire Preston, The Poetics of Scientific Investigation in Seventeenth-Century England
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2011 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.
A list of books that have already been reviewed on the British Society for Literature and Science website can be found here.