Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in August 2016
- Mark Frost, The Lost Companions and John Ruskin’s Guild of St George: A Revisionary History
- John Slater, Maríaluz López-Terrada and José Pardo-Tomás (eds), Medical Cultures of the Early Modern Spanish Empire
- J P Telotte & Gerald Duchovnay, eds, Science Fiction, Double Feature: The Science Fiction Film as Cult Text
- Judy A, Hayden (ed.), Literature in the Age of Celestial Discovery: From Copernicus to Flamsteed
- Ewa Barbara Luczak, Breeding and Eugenics in the American Literary Imagination: Hereditary Rules in the Twentieth Century
- Kirsten E. Shepherd-Barr, Theatre and Evolution from Ibsen to Beckett
- Jeannette Baxter, Valerie Henitiuk and Ben Hutchinson (eds), A Literature of Restitution. Critical Essays on W G Sebald
- Will Abberley, English Fiction and the Evolution of Language, 1850-1914
- Rosa Mucignat, Realism and Space in the Novel, 1795-1869: Imagined Geographies
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2011 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.