Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in October 2016
- David Spanagel, DeWitt Clinton and Amos Eaton: Geology and Power in Early New York
- Tina Young Choi, Anonymous Connections: The Body and Narratives of the Social in Victorian Britain
- Karin Sellberg, Lena Wånggren, and Kamillea Aghtan (eds), Corporeality and Culture: Bodies in Movement
- Stefaan Blancke, Hans Henrik Hjermitslev, and Peter C. Kjærgaard (eds), foreword by Ronald L. Numbers, Creationism In Europe
- Vicky Albritton and Fredrik Albritton Jonsson, Green Victorians: The Simple Life in John Ruskin’s Lake District
- Anne DeWitt, Moral Authority, Men of Science and the Victorian Novel
- Alison Adam, A History of Forensic Science
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2012 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.