Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in November 2016
- Anna Henchman, The Starry Sky Within: Astronomy and the Reach of the Mind in Victorian Literature
- Tommy Dickinson, 'Curing Queers’: Mental Nurses and their Patients, 1935-74
- Gowan Dawson, Show Me the Bone: Reconstructing Prehistoric Monsters in Nineteenth-Century Britain and America
- Martin Willis (ed.), Staging Science: Scientific Performance on Street, Stage and Screen
- Aviva Briefel, The Racial Hand in the Victorian Imagination
- Jeremy Davies, Bodily Pain in Romantic Literature
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2012 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.