Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in April 2017
- Devin Griffiths, The Age of Analogy: Science and Literature between the Darwins
- Jonathan Strauss, Human Remains: Medicine, Death and Desire in Nineteenth-Century Paris
- Evaldas Nekrašas, The Positive Mind: Its Development and Impact on Modernity and Postmodernity
- Sam Solnick, Poetry and the Anthropocene: Ecology, Biology and Technology in Contemporary British and Irish Poetry
- Natalie M Phillips, Distraction: Problems of Attention in Eighteenth-Century Literature
- Paul Keen, Literature, Commerce, and the Spectacle of Modernity, 1750-1800
- Elissa Marder, The Mother in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction Psychoanalysis, Photography, Deconstruction
- Zygmunt Bauman and Riccardo Mazzeo, In Praise of Literature
- Karl Bell, The Magical Imagination: Magic and Modernity in Urban England 1780-1914
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2014 onwards will be considered.
This is a list of books that are currently in the process of being reviewed.