Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in October 2017
- Peter Garratt (ed), The Cognitive Humanities: Embodied Mind in Literature and Culture
- J D Fleming, The Mirror of Information in Early Modern England: John Wilkins and the Universal Character
- John Holmes and Sharon Ruston (eds), The Routledge Research Companion to Nineteenth-Century British Literature and Science
- Teresa Barnard (ed.), British Women and the Intellectual World in the Long Eighteenth Century
- Howard Marchitello and Evelyn Tribble (eds) The Palgrave Handbook of Early Modern Literature and Science
- Ritch Calvin, Feminist Science Fiction and Feminist Epistemology: Four Modes
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2015 onwards will be considered.