Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in December 2017
- Rachel Ablow, Victorian Pain
- David Thorley, Writing Illness and Identity in Seventeenth-Century Britain
- Lena Wånggren, Gender, Technology and the New Woman
- Chris Danta and Helen Groth (eds), Mindful Aesthetics: Literature and Science of the Mind
- Megan Coyer, Literature, Medicine and the Nineteenth-Century Periodical Press: Blackwood’s Edinburgh Magazine, 1817–1858
- Susanne Bach and Folkert Degenring (eds), Dark Nights, Bright Lights: Night, Darkness, and Illumination in Literature
- Daniel Morris, Not Born Digital: Poetics, Print Literacy, New Media
- Roberto Simanowski, Data Love: The Seduction and Betrayal of Digital Technologies
- Caroline Crowley and Denis Linehan (eds), Spacing Ireland: Place, Society and Culture in a Post-Boom Era
- Anne Whitehead and Angela Woods (eds), The Edinburgh Companion to the Critical Medical Humanities
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2016 onwards will be considered.