Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in January 2018
- Monika Pietrzak-Franger, Syphilis in Victorian Literature and Culture: Medicine, Knowledge, and the Spectacle of Invisibility
- Anna Katharina Schaffner, Exhaustion: A History
- Chad Luck, The Body of Property: Antebellum American Fiction and the Phenomenology of Possession
- A David Redish, The Mind Within the Brain: How We Make Decisions and how those Decisions Go Wrong
- Douglas Robinson, Translationality: Essays in the Translational-Medical Humanities
- Andrea Goulet, Legacies of the Rue Morgue
- Bruce Clarke (ed.), Earth, Life, and System: Evolution and Ecology on a Gaian Planet
- Ursula K Heise, Jon Christensen and Michelle Niemann (eds), The Routledge Companion to the Environmental Humanities
- Jessica Winston, Lawyers at Play: Literature, Law, and Politics at the Early Modern Inns of Court, 1558-1581
- Mary K DeShazer, Mammographies: The Cultural Discourses of Breast Cancer Narratives
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2016 onwards will be considered.