Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in February 2018
- Melissa Bailes, Questioning Nature. British Women’s Scientific Writing & Literary Originality 1750-1830
- David Bradshaw, Laura Marcus, Rebecca Roach (eds), Moving Modernisms: Motion, Technology, and Modernity
- Leif Weatherby, Transplanting the Metaphysical Organ: German Romanticism between Leibniz and Marx
- Kenneth Asher, Literature, Ethics, and the Emotions
- Jon Whitman (ed.), Romance and History: Imagining Time from the Medieval to the Early Modern Period
- Sarah M Pourciau, The Writing of Spirit: Soul, System and the Roots of Language Science
- Peter Merchant and Catherine Waters (eds), Dickens and the Imagined Child
- Rajani Sudan, The Alchemy of Empire: Abject Materials and the Technologies of Colonialism
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2016 onwards will be considered.