Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in April 2018
- Fay Bound Alberti, This Mortal Coil: The Human Body in History and Culture
- Matthew Griffiths, The New Poetics of Climate Change: Modernist Aesthetics for a Warming World
- Michael R. Finn, Figures from the Pre-Freudian Unconscious from Flaubert to Proust
- Rebecca P. Scales, Radio and the Politics of Sound in Interwar France, 1921-1939
- Anna West, Thomas Hardy and Animals
- Peter Marks, Imagining Surveillance: Eutopian and Dystopian Literature and Film
- Catherine Maxwell, Scents and Sensibility: Perfume in Victorian Literary Culture
- Jeff Rosen, Julia Margaret Cameron’s ‘Fancy Subjects’: Photographic Allegories of Victorian Identity and Empire
- Josie Billington, Is Literature Healthy?
- Al Coppola, The Theater of Experiment: Staging Natural Philosophy in Eighteenth-Century Britain
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2017 onwards will be considered.