Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in June 2018
- Naomi Rokotnitz, Trusting Performance: A Cognitive Approach to Embodiment in Drama
- Heather Tilley, Blindness and Writing: From Wordsworth to Gissing
- Lana Lin, Freud's Jaw and Other Lost Objects: Fractured Subjectivity in the Face of Cancer
- Clare Brant, Balloon Madness: Flights of Imagination in Britain, 1783-1786
- Bronwen Calvert, Being Bionic: The World of TV Cyborgs
- Rodrigo Quian Quiroga, The Forgetting Machine: Memory, Perception, and the Jennifer Aniston Neuron
- Paula McDowell, The Invention of the Oral: Print Commerce and Fugitive Voices in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- Roslynn D. Haynes, From Madman to Crime Fighter: The Scientist in Western Culture
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2017 onwards will be considered.