Reviews that have appeared on the British Society for Literature and Science website in August 2018
- Paul Stephens, The Poetics of Information Overload: From Gertrude Stein to Conceptual Writing
- Bennett Zon, Evolution and Victorian Musical Culture
- Robert Lanier Reid, Renaissance Psychologies: Spenser and Shakespeare
- Julie Holledge, Jonathan Bollen, Frode Helland, and Joanne Tompkins, A Global Doll’s House: Ibsen and Distant Visions
- J Andrew Hubbell, Byron’s Nature: A Romantic Vision of Cultural Ecology
- Margrit Pernau, Helge Jordhem et al., Civilizing Emotions. Concepts in Nineteenth-Century Asia and Europe
- Michael Jonik, Herman Melville and the Politics of the Inhuman
- Matthew Wickman, Literature After Euclid: The Geometric Imagination in the Long Scottish Enlightenment
- N. Katherine Hayles, Unthought: The Power of the Cognitive Nonconscious
- Wendy Wheeler, Expecting the Earth: Life, Culture, Biosemiotics
- Kirsten Strom, The Animal Surreal: The Role of Darwin, Animals, and Evolution in Surrealism
- Nicholas Roe (ed.), John Keats and the Medical Imagination
- Claire Hansen, Shakespeare and Complexity Theory
A list of books for which we are currently seeking reviewers can be found here.
Please email Gavin Budge on <G.Budge@herts.ac.uk> if you would like to propose a book for review - anything published from 2017 onwards will be considered.