The shortlist for the BSLS book prize for the best book in the field of literature and science published in 2010 is as follows:
- Avner Ben-Zaken, Cross-Cultural Scientific Exchanges in the Eastern Mediterranean, 1560-1660 (Johns Hopkins University Press)
- Vike Plock, Joyce, Medicine and Modernity (University Press of Florida)
- Lisa Sarasohn, The Natural Philosophy of Margaret Cavendish: Reason and Fancy During the Scientific Revolution (Johns Hopkins University Press)
- Sally Shuttleworth, The Mind of the Child: Child Development in Literature, Science, and Medicine, 1840-1900 (Oxford University Press)
- Charlotte Sleigh, Literature and Science (Palgrave Macmillan)
The winner will be announced at the BSLS conference in April.